Wednesday, June 10, 2015

We did it!!!

So  I am so excited our first year anniversary is coming up in a few days...It so strange but I am actually more excited than I was for the wedding - (sssh dont tell the hubby). For some reason it is so exciting - I am like yay first year anniversary!!!Everyone at work and their mother knows this weekend I will be mteja.. And yes we are going " mashambani" as Dennis says lol...So we wanted somwhere low key that would not break the bank..You know, somwhere we would not feel the pressure of okay there are jet skiis, paragliding etc - that was great for the honey moon. But this one year anniversary we are very low key - of course I needed to throw in some Olivia and Fitz drama. so I chose Vermont. First it is three hours away - so bonding time pap!!Long rides with your partner are a great way to just talk and laugh in this technology laden world... So yes somwhere we could drive too that is not necessarily new york. And of course I am hoping Dennz can teach me how to milk a cow as he is always bragging how
he is bingwa of cow milking...Either way Vermont is chill - and thats what we want to just sit back reflect and thank God for the amazing year that has been,
Oh so the picture up here you see - I was on wedding wire - dont ask - actually giving our DJ a review and I stumbled upon that on my profile page today and went like oh em gee I remember when I used to look at that section and see 110 days until the wedding and here we are 361 days later..I would do June 14th all over again - the planning not somuch but the happiness the vows the first kiss at the altar, the first dance the bridal party our families I would do it all over again!!
So cheers to many more anniversaries many more celebrations and happier days ahead!!
Here is the song that I am absolutely in love with this anniversary week 

No comments: