Sunday, January 27, 2008

Monday Blues

It is approximately no it is exactly 1 thirty eight in the morning Monday and am upstairs when I should be downstairs in bed...reason being its a Sunday that I do not want to sleep coz I am dreading tomorrow...this supercedes Monday blues trust me this is a whole new level....The day has been so good went to watch some new dancing step up movie I think its called "the way she moves" - yeah it had no effect on me whatsoever so much so that I cant remember the name one of the cliche dancing movies that are coming up - poor girl wants to make it big gets into a dance group another group steals their moves eventually win...jeez talk about not another teen movie reloaded!!!!..anyhu back to my Monday blues.....oh yes I think I have had a light bulb moment as to the reason I am down...I did not go to church today..Now its atonement time...then another reason I just feel so inept ...unprepared psychologically physically and emotionally for the week..something is bugging me and I need to put my finger on it......and yes I think I have got it....this weekend I realized I have failed my very good friend Deno and myself...I have not been there for him as he has been there for me on so many occasions its countless... I have put my own selfish needs first and now I think the guilt is eating me up....second myself I have failed myself by not being true to my values and what I stand for so I need to go for self evaluation class 101 all over again - Priscilla where ya at???Mmmmh I am heaving a sigh of relief it is off mu chest..now I need to call Deno....yah we are that close I can call him at this time of the morning and he will be ready to listen to me rant and rave about nothing at all........
Okay so let me go and I hope I can find the directions I need for the doctors appointment tommorow - yeah my crazy week begins.....

Be a bush if you can't be a tree. If you can't be a highway, just be a trail. If you can't be a sun, be a star. For it isn't bysize that you win or fail. Be the best of whatever you are.

No comments: