Thursday, July 12, 2012

Of J and B

Okay so today I have lots and lots to blog about it has been a while ...so I was watching the BET awards last weekend or was ot the weekedn before and I only managed to watch half of it but I got to catch the end when they were givign the best video...so Jay Z and Beyonce were both up for nomination...I was so impressed by this and it got me thinking how they are both so talented and compliment each other...It made me think a little deeper about relationships and going into a relationship....Someone said you go into a relationship to find your other half who completes you but after seeign Jay z and B I think the contrary is true.You need to be a whole person so that you can give your all to that person and that relationship/ unionIf you are not whole you will always be trying to get the other person to fill that other half of you the way YOU want it to be filled and in so doign you end up changing that person for your benefit - does it make sense , no?...I think so many times people get caught in the whole notion I cant function without this person am not complete etc etc...however I am here to tell you you can function without the other person and you are complete.I mean I look at Jay and B these are two people who are almost at the Zenith of their careers that the other ceases to be competition but just a compliment to the other...I dunno if am makign sense it was just a little aha moment I had when they were both called and they were having a make shift fight over who would win...and you can argue this so many ways - the other persons strenghts are my weaknesses etc etc like I said it was just a little light bulb...

No comments: