Monday, October 30, 2006

Vuta Pumzi

Yes on Sato night I was so ready to vuta pumzi rumour had it the Longombas were around so like a good number of Kenyans were all set but Lo and behold rumour then had it today that they were denied visas and bla bla bla so with all my miotos for going out I said you know what it aint over till its over so i managed to dandia a last minute plan with some friend Muraya and his cousin Macha we were leaving the digz at twelve..talk of "hakuna kulala nyumbani" we had a good time anyway but would have been better with Lovi and Christian in the mix...
Sunday morning was polite was in church like for most of the day....yeah the full irony from the previous night... after the service there was a pre-wedding harambee for some Kenyan couple getting married in Dec it was quite a success-raised over 20k-dollars!!!!!and am thinking wow that will be quite a dope wedding but am sure they will do investments, shares and bla bla fishcake...and that wrapped up my weekend...was so frustrated had left my charger at Kuis-weh Kui bana wsup with the progressive dinner pics???so I was out of communication with so many people leo I get my fone c i was a ka baller with ten voice messages and 5 txts from my gorgeous sister so anyway I really am blabbering useless info....

.....Something special happens when we close our eyes thats why we close our eyes when we kiss, sleep and dream..........

No comments: