Wednesday, October 11, 2006

"Breakfast At Tiffany's"


I have decided I will pick up from wherever I was and skip all the nitty grities...
In a nutshell I have had quite a crazy month-meeting so many people seeing so many new things...
I have grwon so close with the host family-The Richardsons they are absolutely amazing such wonderful people sent to earth..Debbie Bethanie Amy Banana boy-love you loads...
So I managed to enroll for classes and it is going preety great actually have made friends with loads and loads of people but the all time favourite is my Pre Calc class deskie-Adrian tells me he is a pro tennis player but the few times I have passed the tennis court I have never seen that boy so who knows???but hey always have our after class pasta ritual at some Chinese restaurant...
I have also gone for a camp with the church I attend sometimes with my host family-North Shore Baptist.The camp was up in Maine-it was so coooold but beautiful coz it was the fall season so the leaves were all yellow and we were in the cabins oh it was divine...but cooold... actually here are a few pics at the ropes course

No comments: