Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tutaweza kweli???


Oh here is one more pic from the camp I went to in Maine we were at one of the ropes courses you had to "walk the line" as a team and make sure no one fell off but unfortunately we dint make....but hey look at how thin the ropes are and we had just had a heavy Texan bbq lunch so we had put on a few extra pounds.....I give props to those guys for the circus enyewe you guys are winners!!

"..All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible. .."
T.E. Lawrence

2 comments:

Casey Marenge said...

Very impressive! I think I will stop posting in my blog I am starting to think I have a very boring life and nothing to blog about! I see you were the only black, go you!! Keep on putting more pictures I will now generate traffic to your blog

maven said...

this looks like fun !