Monday, October 23, 2006

Banana Boy

This weekend i had the pleasure of spending it with one of the sweetest cuddliest babies in the world-Peter O Brien he was celebrating his 3rd party so he had a lovely party at his place and he invited me as the guest of Honour...awwww shame!!!!!I call him my banana boy coz I always ask him .."Who likes bananas?" and in the sweetest voice he screams "peter!"....he loves bananas..So it was preety cool he got so many toys and bla bla bla and I was like Oh my goodness you mean these things still happen??But anyway I love his family so much they have taken me into their home as one of theirs esp Peters mum-Debbie she is such a sweetheart.I wear her peach mutiple sclerosis band all the time to promote awarness of her condition..she is amazing...
Okay right now I have a class in the next like 15 minutes-ENG 101 and there is a CAT we are going to do and I am staring at the book going like ummm....mmmh....so anyway that was my weekend nothing extraodinary happened..oh oh I got my learners permit and I have been practisiing how to drive...i am adjusting to driving on the right hand side unlike back home we do it the British way on the left....so catch you later...

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

No comments: