Monday, October 16, 2006

Cambodian Experience

This weekend I was honoured to attend a friends friends wedding.The chap is from Cambodia so he was marrying a fellow Cambodian mama who I can assure you looked gorgeous..like this tiny preety china doll...It was a glamorous affair yani I thought India has the preetiest mamas but trust me after Sato night I can think twice...just for the record...I am very straight....I dont swing that way.....
So anyway it was an 8 course event food came and came and came all sorts of meats and rices and birds and breads and sweets.....you get the picture..but the most interesting part was the bride and groom and their 8 outfits as well canyou believe they had a dfferent outfit for each event...to welcome the guests,to open the dance floor,to take pics and each time the dresses looked like a million bucks-gold encrusted stuff...man just watch this space for the pics coming up soonest....Oh oh halafu they had to go round each table-the bride and groom saying a Thank You to the guests and on each table they had to take a shot of whatever drink-vodka Hennesey the works and trust me there were like 50tables by the time they finished they were singing a Cambodian version of the Luo ."I am not Sober"............

"..If you love something let it go if it comes back its yours.."

No comments: