Monday, October 30, 2006

Imagination

I came across the album for "Mercy Me" singers of " I can only imagine." and there was a deep quote one of them put down it goes something like...

Maybe God gave us imaginations because He knew how much we would need them on those difficult days when nothing goes right, on those dark nights when it seems like dawn will never come...being able to imagine better times ahead is a gift.Imagination can make all the difference

Oh I also took the liberty of writing down the chorus of that song yani it is just toooo deep for words..here goes..

Surrounded by your glory what will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still?
Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing Hallelujah?Will I be able to speak it all?I can only imagine.......

1 comment:

Casey Marenge said...

I was just about to call you, thinking you had been kidnapped! And I am serious, still enjoying your blog, you seem OK, spiritual ahem ahem! Need to start generating traffic to your blog, we should talk soon