Monday, October 16, 2006

Chamchi.....


Chamchi is an Indian phrase to mean............
Today I got to chat with this supulicious mama who enyewe I have mad beef with yani how can you panga with someone vile ati you are going to "live the American dream"pamoja we had even decided ati summer break we are hooking up for a road trip sharing an apartment and bla bla bla then at the last minute the chamchi chomoas for me ati "plans changed" yani Farzana Noorani to the grave I will fuata you ...now I kulad culture shock man solo-lakini its all good aint no shame in my game!!!
Yah oh so this here is Farzana Noorani some crazy ass Arabian Madagscar Indian-really I never gitched where she was from exactly we did internship pamoja at the best place to work-Monier 2000 we had another fabulous time wacha tu...We used to say we were going out to collect "data" for our weekly reports kumbe we chomoka and go to Sarit Village Market you name it oh and kula nyama at Diamond Plaza...lakini it was great....Lakini we had this boss called Rajiv when he was good he was really good and when he was bad he was a beast there was a time we had pangad ati we are chomokaing to watch a movie heh Rajiv kamatad us and told us to clean out some store...yes a store that had not seen a mop in 10 years yani vile we had dressed that day ati "for the movie"-shock! kwanza Farzana had on this white ati silky dress ha at the end of the excersise she looked like she had been swimming in the Saharra si I quacked at her...
Anyway glad I met this mama she is very funny and does not take crap from nobody......yeah that Minnie day...she blasted some mama called Minnie-our other boss who wanted her to beba some things...and here she is graduating looking resplendent.....take care gal and you had better come for my grad-its the least you can do after standing me up like that!!!!

"Chase the Dream Not the Competition........."

No comments: