Monday, October 30, 2006

Kaveza


right there is the name of my younger sister it is Luya-God knows what it means-Lunjes and there jisty names yawa!!!So anyway came across this pic of her and her pals in those dingy brown dresses you should see these girls in their normal clad they look straight out of a teen movie-but I guess uniform has that effect am sure you remember the way your uniform could make you look like a "domestic officer" at times!!!Anyway enough beating about the bush yani I miss this girl like crazy-being younger than me I miss someone to tuma tuma no actually come to think about it.... she is the one who sends me around...so gal whereva ya at..miss ya loads...all flash" (its a personal joke we have)
Oh just for the record Kaveza-my sis is the one on the extreme left next to her is Sunneta-cutest dimples then Winnie-even cuter dimples standing behind is Morena-should go into modelling she is tall like wow down there is Stacey-Ms Goldilocks oh and their dingy bus at the back spoiling the pic.....

"..Never be afraid of loosing sight of the shore coz then you will never discover new waters.."

No comments: