Monday, August 18, 2008

After all is said and done







First and foremost arent you loving the colour scheme going on with the matching attire and the font colour...yeah I border on O.C.D abit - like things done a particular way!!!Okay so I was a bad girl last nigHt but I have atoned for my sin with my best friend Dennis - went into his inbox - I was very bored and found an email that he and his fiancee were writing about the qualities that they are looking for in a husband and wife and its so sweet that both of them fulfill each others "requiremnts" as Dennis put it..




Then later on I am chatting with my friend Joan from work and she tells me you are so well rounded - good qualities in a wife and I tell her my goodness that is my biggest fear I love kids to the t and am so big on the whole family life settling down but on the other hand am so career driven and into fulfillment of personal ambition - which is very selfish ...but I think when you meet "the one" life and love have a way of readjusting themself in such a manner that your focus somehow re-aligns with Mrs. X or Mr. Y..

So last weekend was my good friend Veronicas wedding and I got to be a maid...I have the pics posted down here....very preety wedding Ver looked killer and Patrick sweet as usual..so right now they are honeymooning in Florida - made sure I got her lingerie and beach wear that will give Patrick and aneurism!!!

So anyway they were going to play the song that I am definately walking down the aisle to - whenever that will be...After all is said and done - Beyonce and Marc Antony..but they dint coz of this and that..so I have taken the liberty of copying the words below so I will revert back to them in the next ummm......years..
After all is said and Done - Beyonce Marc Antony.
Here I am, looking in the mirror
An open face, the pain erased
And now the sky is clearer
I can see the sun
Now that all, all is said and done,
[Marc]There you are
Always strong when I need you
You let me give And now I need, seriously and protected
With the one I will love After all is, all is said and done
[Beyonce (Marc)]I once believe that hearts were made to bleed(Inside I once believe that hearts were made to bleed, oh baby)
But now I'm not afraid to say[Beyonce & Marc]I need you, I need you so stay with me [Beyonce (Marc)]These precious (precious) hours (yeah)
Spend each hour in open arms And dream into, into tomorrow
[Beyonce & Marc]Where there's only loveAfter all is, all is said and done
[Beyonce]So here we are in the still of the moment Fear is gone, hope lives on[Beyonce & Marc]We found our happing ending
For there's only love And this sweet, sweet love After all is, all is said and done
























No comments: