Monday, April 21, 2008

Babies r us.....





































Okay so where do I begin.March was one of those crazy cray months you barely have time to catch a breath or even a heartbeat...as in things happened oh so quickly that I have been overwhelmed so here I am back after a month of ups and more ups...So let me begin with Mary Annes baby shower.So Mercy and I threw Mary Anne a baby shower on what date was that...whatever...so anyway it went well close family and friends were there and by eleven it was done which is what I think real baby showers and weddings should be all about.Not all the media circus and pomp people here have turned them into.Inviting everyone from the chief to the D.C to the cobbler I mean a baby shower or wedding shoud be a time to celebrate with those who are special and dear to you so anyhu.....here are some of the pics from the shower.You can see Mary Anne and her huzzy Josephat.Mercy is the black beauty bald Mnet face of Africa then there is 6ft winnie and of course MC Denno hakosi...enjoy....

No comments: