Thursday, November 16, 2006

zzz.......

hi it has been such a long time since i posted anything..mainly coz I had a dull weekend and second I have had a bad flu can you imagine I already have a flu and winter na bado.... my throat has been so soar and my nose looked like Pinnochios but now I am all good.Right now I am in the IT lab in school I have just got here it is approximately 8;30 the weather outside is so dull and grey I am waiting for 9thirty i enter my shift for the CALL center which is where I work in school I am sooooo sleepy trust me I am not a morning person..The whole arise and shine Wakey Wakey...no I dont feel that vibe I am more a work late into the night/early morning hours sleep at 5 in the morning wake up at ten or eleven..okay right now as you can see I am blabbering on and on about alot of nothing...

'What lies behind us & what lies before us are tiny matter compared to what lies within us'
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

Casey Marenge said...

I can imagine the size of your nose! LOL!
piriton three times a day, does the trick! Dr. karanja!