Friday, November 17, 2006

Daisy


Right there at the center is my front deskie for KCSE she is called Daisy Kamal-yeah the full Jango shadiness with their Oprah Winfrey Onyango names.But she is such a sweetie.Here she is at a pals place in Canada - a bash or something..oh yeah she is a party animal - was entertainment prefect back in high school with my other very close friend Lydia-we call each other blondie coz jokes used to be cracked and we used to laugh like 5 minutes later....ahhh good times good times....So right now I am at the CALL center all alone Jay-my boss has gone for lunch Kathleen my other boss has gone home-Friday and suddenly when I am left alone is when the place has become so busy someone wants something done, information on a course and am like AAAAAGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Too much to say said...

Hey there, your blog is interesting, yaani I always look forward to what you have in store. Keep posting!