Monday, September 03, 2012

Isnt the paralympics just as special? - shame on you NBC

As usual I always blog when something bothers my heart...so here I am..I asked it in 08 and I will ask it again...is the regular olympics more important than the paralympics - thank heavens the name was changed from special olympics..I mean gosh NBC its just 11 days from your busy schedule.I dunno why you could do three whole weeks for the regular olympics and yet even the paralympics opening ceremony had no airtime...I have many solutions to this problem Mr Jaque Roggue 1.)i think paralympics should be held hand in hand with the regular olympics kwani all you have to do is increase the number of days. 2.)paralympics then should be held first if you must split them up 3.)have st least some coverage even though its midnight something at least for people to know there are paralympics going on hallo or am I the only one in on this...

No comments: