Thursday, July 12, 2012

Its just boob...

So this is an oooold blog post I started and of course dint finish...I just saw the title and I have laughed wondering mmmh what the heck was I going to write about...its just boob lol lol...oooh now I remember I was in a plane...mmh where was I from or going to oh yes I was comign back from a friends wedding in Cali last month and I got an aisle seat - yes the dreaded aisle seat so the lady infront of me she also was on the aisle - bless her heart travelling with two toddlers - one was an infant who was wailing like there was no tommorrow...So sweet mummy acts like she was at a Bus stop in Kiriamiti in Central Province and whips out her boob and starts breast feeding...I being from "Africa" and grown up knowing duh thats what you do when baby cries whip out the Tuzo and give baby....what was hilarious was the guy who was in the next aisle seat when this happened his facial expression was hilarious his eyes widened and shifted gaze so fast as though he had seen a ghost dude its just boob lol....quite acting like y'all dont know...his gaze kept shifting kwanza it was the time for take off so he had to "turn his electronic device off" and had nowhere to look but shift his gaze yonder north sijui he had beads of sweat dripping down his head as all we heard was slurp slurp slurp as the little one got her drink on....So I personally do not have an issue with breast feeding in public there is a hilarious joke we crack in the house - its just like a fart - we were made to let gas out like duh where is it supposed to go....So back to the breastfeeding in public all in favor pls stand up...yes i agree at least have some decency at least a ka leso hey but when baby needs milk baby gets milk...Got Beef??

No comments: