Monday, July 23, 2012

ADD or the kid is being a kid #musings from my Comcast trip

So today I was at Comcast returning some cable boxes from my previous account -  so they take them off my bill - how dare they charge me 80 dollars for boxes ...so as we were on the line some small kid with the roundest glasses I think he was theree years walks in with his mum and from outside he was talking or sayign some gibberish ba ba ba  and I hear the mum say - Sssshhhhh....be quiet Johny...so they stand behind me and the kid could not sit still... he was up and down the place - BEING A KID...So all along the mum kept picking him up grabbing his arm and saying Johnie you need to stand right here you are not going swimming with grandma if you keep this up... there was a point he even yelped owww your hurting my bone.Lol then he says "Mommy I wan to pee." and mama replied "Well you did not plan well you will have to wait"..Three year old did I mention..."You did not plan well."....so as I left the two ladies infront of me one said "poor kid cant help it he has a handicap...and I almost jump up and down in rage A HANDICAP AND CANT HELP IT!!!!He is just trying to be a kid...I think I have blogged about this over and over again and I will blog some more until I have my own kids -hopefully not in America - and maybe I can change my stance on this....Then in church...a little kid lets out a little ba ba ba ba giggle giggle giggle you should see the daggers that are thrown by the usher there is one even who went to stand at the door those ones of do you want to take him outside...for petes sake!!Call  it ADD - the medic in me will agree yes it is a condition however the African in me will say (in a British accent) piss off!!! and the let the kid be a kid...

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."  - Marilyn Monroe

No comments: