Friday, June 19, 2015

Compare and contrast - Before and After

So this is what I do when school is out...with so much free time on my hands. Look to the left and look to the right...This past weekend we celebrated out first year weddign anniversary - in Vermont!!Fitz and Olivia have nothing on us :) Dennz and I had a ball...like thebomb.com...the hiking the biking, the green pastures it was super!!Pics and the story to follow...But in the meantime...we came to find out maples syrup is made in Vermont...Yani they have real maple tree- they even give a little tour - which we missed sigh...But anyway we found a maple farmer from whome we bought maple syrup from - Exhibit B...The one on the left duh (and I am not trying to bash Market B) it is store products in general...Look at what comes out of the tree and look at what we pick up at the local grocery store...It has got me thinking alot about food and GMO stuff and all this other processed sugars they put in food - no wonder if you compare someones pics when they were FOB and compared to now you can go like say what???So anyhu just a little pic of the before and after

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love your blog queenpen... Yes I too always look out for non Gmo stuff. It actually tastes different and dare I say healthy. I find getting honey, syrup and cider from farms can be cheaper too. Local farms provide the best stuff. Healthy living