Monday, October 20, 2008

down in the dumps.....

Okay so am in serious pain right now...my shoulders feel as though they are going to snap any moment now...my head is spinning...am sleepy and hungry...I am just in a general disorientated state I seriously cannot write anything of importance today but just vent.......I have an exam kesho for anthropolgy that I will see stars for sure I want to trade in my car...it is bringing me so much hell I got back a Psych exam I had an 85 thats a freaking B - yes I only strive for As .....aaaaaaaggggggghhhh am screaming...today is one of those days I just wish I had a cabin house in Colorado...get into a jacuzzi then curl up in front of the fire place have a real man by my side laughing and talking all night long then going to watch the sunrise..... I just want to be out there in the wild chasing the wind.....AM DOWN IN THE DUMPS...I NEED A PICK ME UPER!!!!!

No comments: