Sunday, August 24, 2008

Really Random...Really..Really...Random...

So today I spoke to my long lost best friend who I have not spoken to in like two years - Kabbz...it was a mixture of emotions and the funny thing is we were talking as though it was just yesterday that we last spoke......its so funny how things change they remain the same the first thing he told me is he was baking a cake and I went like - you still bake cakes - he used to bake the best cakes and no doubt I guess correct he was baking a vanilla cake at the time...so we did a lot of catching in the liitle fourteen minutes - his sister Kafoi has the preetiest baby his latest girlfriend is called Naitore - and I told him about my two heart breaks and his cute adopted brother Tony is confusin women now......yani there were times we could text each other all night long til credit kwishad or batteries died , lunch movie and pool dates at Sarit , nyam chom at Vision Plaza and all this gave me a deep nostalgic feeling of how I miss the simple life that I had then- when T mobile,National Grid and Salem State were not hounding me for money....But you know what ..the feeling lasted for only I think two minutes coz trust me I cannot imagine going back to that life after the rivers I have crossed and mountains climbed...as Faith Hill sings , "If I had to do it all again I wuldnt take away the pain coz it made me who I am.."
Then tody in church I re dedicated my life to the Lord - yes the full shabang I went infront and it was such a relieving experience my heart felt so light - or maybe I was wishful thinking - no but for real I asked God to re light the fire that once burnt bright for Him.
So this coming week is a big week - big thangs poopping Adi and Mum will be here kesho at a time like this...am broke as hell..yani am in th three digits - loer three digits - bordering on two digits but am not even worried - I dunno why stuff just has a way of working itself out...speaking of which I need to call Ritho he is taking me to the airport - he just doesnt knwo it yet he he he he!!!Then I am going to Salem State gosh I just hope it works out well - the way I was a great defaulter last semester!!
Okay so I am officialy out of vibe oh there is a greate quote I have just read..."Blessed are they that are cracked that they may let light in and it may shine through them.."It was from an organization that deals with people with spinal cord injuries...
Okay so let me head on out and begin my crazy week...adios amigos...

No comments: