Sunday, March 02, 2008

Dunia Wiki Hii

Well from the title you can see that there is nothing of importance or philosophical that I am going to share not that I ever really have anything philosophical to say oh oh oh wait there is a quote that I picked up in my History class from Aristotle, 'Give me a lever long enough and I will move the world.."or something of that extent I think there was something else to add on to it but I have forgotten..but it was an awesome quote..I figured it has to do with just that small opportunity that bright, smart determined people out there need for them to do wonders in their life and the lives of those around them.Okay now I know where am going with this - gosh I love writing I get so carried away - so yes as I was saying..now I have a good dear friend who had such a rough year last year in terms of her relationship - she came to the realization that after 8years of chasing water falls it was just that - a water fall.Now the other day she calls me from an interview that she had been accepted into the nursing programme at our school - Salem State for the Masters programme - she is doing her Masters in Business so she will have a double Masters - and it gets better - the state is paying for it - tuition , books , clinical transportation so she called me the right after she left and she was so ecstatic.I was so happy for her - finally something to make a her happy - its a low down dirty shame what the guy has let go of.So anyway the morale of the story is 'God did not create empty vessels." What happens most of the time is that we loose sight of our hope and dreams coz of our immediate circumstance and yet the opportunity is right around the corner..Everyone has that untapped potential that if given an inch to excel in what they are good at they would go a mile...But its a catch 22...opportunity will not knock at your door you have to go show opportunity you are ready to receive it...Okay so my week was hectic kinda...I switched to the better option - Tmobile am rocking a new green phone nothing fancy I was going to get a complex phone but am just so simple I dont even know how to operate this cheap one I have..yeah they dont call me "Cucu Wa Cura" for nothing lol....haiya at some interview I went a question I was asked was If you were to be born in another lifetime what era would you choose and I said in the 20s before computers and Ipod Nanos and facebook and credit cards when life was "As is!!!!" I am just a country girl by nature or is it nurture???mmmh???My friend and I priscilla were discussing our perfect Sunday afternoon and am like chilling at the golf club by the pool and she is like hell no I would rather be at the mall...but hey thats me...and then what else oh yes they finally signed a coalition deal -Kibaki and Raila - He has always wanted to be Prime minister so there he has it...happy now???(read as blood power) but I think people are really bored of the whole scenario no people got bored long time ago....its like Americans and the Iraq war..people are so tire dof singing the same ol song bring the troops home that its just one of those things that are better left unsaid...
Okay now am off to bed.....its midnight..am too sleepy to catch greys anatomy so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........................

Suffering becomes beautiful when anyone bears great calamities with cheerfulness, not through insensibility but through greatness of mind. Aristotle

2 comments:

Casey Marenge said...

So you are like this big amazing like writer and I like I am your biggest fan like like!

Filling blonde and letting you know I love your articles!

Like like!

queenpen said...

lol....now that is like... funny...like you are so like totally like making like blush???