Thursday, January 24, 2008

New England my foot!!!!











Remind me y I chose to live in Massachussetes again ??oh yah coz it was my safest bet at that time in my life...Save for the best football team - Go Pats!!!!,baseball and almost best basketball team I think this State has the worst weather this side of the Saharra.They do not call it 'New England"for kicks sake...we might as well have been called "New Alaska" coz the winter is here and I can assure you Mother Nature is fast approaching menopause...she has been mean this time round.....I have been shovelling and falling slipping and sliding on the road getting frost bites , freezing... as you can seethe list is endless.....I really do not like the cold weather..I love sunshine it just makes my heart smile from the inside...note to self..should have been a sunflower in another life....so anyhu here are pics of me looking for the car in the snow to drive a good 50 minutes to Salem State College-yeah thats the bargaining chip for wanting to live in "New England"

No comments: