Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My magnet fetish??

Well maybe fetish is too strong a word...I remember growing up I used to collect stamps and coins...I had a  pink little album and it had stamps from Poland to Germany to China - I even have no idea where I got them from...I think the book came with stamps and I added a few here and there..I also had interesting coins and notes from different countries - it was interesting...So now that I have moved away from all that I just received a magnet the other day from a colleague who went to Jamaica...I dint even ask her it has become standard protocol. Anyone travelling out of state brings me fridge magnet and as you can see the collection is growing...I love to travel and see new thinsg - taste different foods... The fridge magnets give me a sample of these places - that hopefully one day I will go....But for now let me enjoy the Grand Turks magnet and imagine warm sand and cool pina coladas on clear blue waters.

"The world is too round to sit at one corner. "

No comments: