Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Big Apple

Okay so Adisa got off her lazy behind and decided to send me the pics for the New York so here you have it...We had such a grand time it was so unplanned unexpected ....it was so awesome...April has been terribly hectic what with school exams finals gosh I am literally heaving a sigh of relief...but now guess what I am so free for the next four months no wait one month ..am taking a summer class inJune but hey its summer...think beach cookouts,the mall, spending time with friends,graduations,weddings,hanye...yes I am getting wasted this summer... speking of which I am a maid at a wediing an am so like not looking forward coz everyone is a size four...very depressing coz its only me Betty and Monnie who are size.......but hey will have funall the same...Then I am in the proces sof looking for a car...no fun no fin it is hectic for someone who doesnt know what is sijui a V6 i hear V8 just give me a plain white toyotta that moves!!!!!!!!these are the times I need me a man!!!!lol!!!!so it is one in the morning no school kesho yipee...but have a busy day all the same kesho....oh today was Mothers day called a few special ladies in my life I know that are mothers - I think its take real courage and sacrifice to be a mother so big ups to all mamas...tufungulieni barabara.... There is no way we can pay you back but the plan is to show you that we understand you are much appreciated..-Pac



































No comments: