Monday, February 18, 2008

flu galore........

oh dear dear dear...i have a just contracted the flu that is goin around Mass it is hectic am telling you the full runny nose coughing headache things are thickItell you and I have to drive home I will be staggering on the road....
So anyway this weekend my friend Mercy and I had planned a surprise baby shower for a good friend of ours Mary Anne it was such a splendid time and we had spent the whole like past three weeks fretting over nothing and so scared no one would turn up and trust me we were there till three in the morning maybe thats y I have a flu..i have the pics tho my flash drive is far so I will posst them in the next blog....as you can tell this is by far the most boring blog posting to date I am so out it trust me.when I get sick I go ballistic I need TLC....

"The Only Limitation Is Your Imagination."

No comments: